Want to go for a ride?
There is no better way to experience a new bike than on the terrain it was designed for. Our rider first GFGR geometry approach and neutral handling make fast fun! We have a selection of complete bikes available for test riding. Join us at a Demo Day Event or contact us to arrange a local test ride. Availability is on a first come first serve basis as we have only a limited number of test ride bikes available. Please bring you own pedals for easier set up. Note your saddle height and we will do our best to get the bike set up for you.
Please take a moment to review our waiver. You can click the link at the end to download your own copy. Proof of your driver’s license and credit card will be required before the bike is released to you to ride.
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
BY SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT, YOU ARE GIVING UP CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO RECOVER DAMAGES IN CASE OF INJURY (TO PERSON OR PROPERTY) AND/OR DEATH.
READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING IT. YOUR SIGNATURE INDICATES YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND AGREEMENT TO ITS TERMS.
reside at address:
On behalf of myself, my personal representatives, heirs, estate, spouse and assigns; do hereby agree and acknowledge that I:
- Understand that circumstances may occur in bicycling activities in which the undersigned participates or any of which may cause the participant to be seriously injured or which may cause participant’s death.
- Understand that bicycling can be a dangerous activity and involves RISKS that may cause SERIOUS INJURY, AND IN SOME CASES, DEATH, regardless of training and/or past performance, which risks include but are not limited to: terrain, darkness, facilities, altitude, temperature, weather; collisions with objects, obstacles, pedestrians, or vehicles; physical exhaustion or dehydration; failure of equipment; severe head or bodily injuries; death, and broken limbs.
- Certify that I am physically fit, have trained sufficiently for bicycling, and have not been advised otherwise by a qualified medical person.
- Voluntarily assume the risk and danger of injury or death inherent in the activities in which I participate with equipment borrowed from Prescott Cyclery, L.L.C.
- RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND PROMISE NOT TO SUE Prescott Cyclery, L.L.C. and/or any of their respective owners, members, officers, employees and agents (hereinafter the “Releasees”), for any loss, liability, damage, or cost whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury (including death) to my person or property, including property of others.
- Release the Releasees from any claim that such Releasees are or may be negligent in connection with my riding experience or ability, including but not limited to, selecting equipment, maintenance, care, fit or adjustment, instruction on riding skills, or conduct concerning bicycling activities.
- INDEMNIFY AND SAVE HOLD HARMLESS and its Releasees from and against any loss, liability, damage or cost they may incur arising out of or in any way connected with either my use of equipment, bicycles, gear or any other items provided or acts or omission of Prescott Cyclery, L.L.C.
- Specifically and knowingly agree that the Undersigned is expressly and irrevocably intending to release Releasees from Releasees’ own negligence. The Undersigned has specifically and expressly bargained for release herein by execution hereof in exchange for being able to use equipment and bicycles loaned by Prescott Cyclery, L.L.C. I understand that it is my sole responsibility to inspect the bicycle prior to first using it to ensure that it is in proper working condition, and I have the knowledge, training and experience to perform such an inspection; Prescott Cyclery, L.L.C. has not made any representations about the current working condition of the bicycle and equipment being loaned to me.
- The Undersigned expressly agrees that the foregoing Release and Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement is governed by the State of Arizona and is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by Arizona law, and that in the event that any portion of this agreement is determined to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforcement of the balance of the Agreement shall not be affected or impaired in any way and shall continue in full legal force and effect.
- Acknowledge that the agreement is a contract and agree that if a lawsuit is filed against Prescott Cyclery,
L. L.C. or its respective owners, agents, employees, or volunteers for any injury or damage in breach of this Agreement, the Undersigned will pay all legal attorney’s fees and costs incurred by Prescott Cyclery, L.L.C. in defending such action. I waive any and all rights I may otherwise have to a jury trial.
- Agree that no fee is being charged for loaning me a bicycle for the purposes of test riding, and that I am responsible for all damage and loss, whether as a result of my own acts or those of others, of the bicycle being loaned to me. I agree that the replacement cost of the bicycle being loaned to me is valued as stated below. I further agree not modify or change or alter the bicycle in any way while it is in my possession. My possession of the bicycle starts on date and time stated below.
- Agree that I will not lend the bicycle to anyone else or allow anyone else to come into possession of it, that I will promptly return it to Prescott Cyclery, L.L.C. within twenty-four (24) hours or else pay a late fee of $45 per day, and that I will provide my credit card and authorize Prescott Cyclery, L.L.C. to charge up the amount of the replacement value of the bicycle in case of any damage, accidental or otherwise. I agree that the bicycle had no apparent damage to it when I first came into possession of it except for preexisting items noted below.
I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS A PROMISE NOT TO SUE AND A RELEASE AND INDEMNITY FOR ALL CLAIMS OF ANY NATURE AGAINST PRESCOTT CYCLERY, LLC, AND/OR ITS OWNERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, VOLUNTEERS, AND AGENTS.
Date and time:
Driver’s License Number:
Credit Card Number / Expiration Date:
Down load a copy of our Release and Waiver of Liability here.